Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Tear...


So I took a shower on Saturday and when I got out I heard Sophia crying in the bedroom. Peoples we had our first real tears. She had them on the side of her eyes and some on the bed. I guess babies aren't born with actual tear production but here it is, 12 weeks later.


Later that night I made dinner for my "in-laws". It went really well and they got to finally meet my parents.


Sunday I cooked again but this time for my family only. I had accidentally bought a ton of salmon and that's what I cook both nights. Salmon with herbed pototoes and an apple butter sauce over it and butternut squash and apple soup for the in-laws which turned out perfectly. I made beer salmon with raspberry beer for my family which also turned out good. I cook therefore I am.


Sophia always gets baths when I take her to my parent's house. I think my mom likes to do it and probably is afraid that we don't bathe her at all. I now have started packing PJs everywhere we go just in case.


This picture is from this morning....


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com