Friday, October 24, 2008

Ugly doll saves the day again!!!


So I intended on blogging for Sophia so that everyone can keep up to date on her. I will probably blog mostly about our daily activities but be sure that I will interject my randomness. Sophia is 12 weeks tomorrow. She is almost 12lbs (which is huge for me!). She has rubbed off her hair in the back and still has blue eyes.


She is addicted to her binkie. She hates when I pull her toes apart to get out the "fuzz. " She loves her dad and anyone talking to her. She wakes up smiling. We didn't do anything today just hung around the house in her vib chair (which is a godsend).


I'm going to try to take a picture of her everyday. Knowing my dedication, this probably wont happen but I guess I can still try.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com